We really can look at our business model and different parts of our business we can improve on … (it’s) beyond what I was expecting.
– Justin Chou, GreenDot
The Capital Precession Program (CPP) provides thought leadership training to private business owners and entrepreneurs on sustainable growth through a resilient business model, an effective management and key financial performance, so as to empower a company’s growth towards a public listing.
Among the topics covered, participants get to learn:
- How Thought Leadership propels the best companies
- What is the NUMBER 1 element that drives profitable expansion
- Why systems are critical for sustained scalability
- How well you really know your company’s “numbers”
- What are the steps to take and pitfalls to avoid when going for listing
- How to set up the legal framework first to ensure a smooth listing
I understand what I need to build … the mechanisms and processes that we can call our own (and) to innovate every day!
– Sue-Ann, Issey
This program is ideal for business owners who’d like to learn how to tap into the capital markets for accelerated growth. If you’d like to find out more, you can apply to attend our Networking Breakfast Briefing by contacting us here or giving us a call at (65) 6225 8480.